Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Simon with Grandparents


Simon with Nana and Papa

I am posting this picture because Nana is coming to visit this Saturday. I'm excited about sharing the new stages of Simon with her.

Having company, though, always makes me wish that our little home was not so little.

But, on the plus side, it is easy to keep clean and helps make it possible for me not to work (outside of the home.) Because let me just say, being a mom is work. Well, I do tutor about 6 hours a week for MISD and for one very special Metropolitan Bible School student.

Nana is coming in on Saturday morning. Oh, and on Wed. and Thur. evening we have another very special house guest!!! She's a traveling artist bohemian type individual (I wonder if she would admit that?) None other than Melissa en route from working in Colorado at a ski lift and visiting an artist mentor in Phoenix. Check out melissagann.com........

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Yaye! Look forward to seeing you Nana.