Thursday, February 03, 2005

Ladies Clothing Exchange Opens


Ladies Clothing Exchange Opening Night
The inaugural event went by without any weird hitches. What is it and how does it work?
Ladies drop off clothing donations at church-- professional work, church, or school attire.
It gets hung in the former ladies' bathroom on the former daycare hall. (I will eventually have them sorted by size!) It is open the first Wed. of every month--from 6-7 p.m. and 8-8:30 p.m. No fine print; ladies just come and take 1-2 (or 3 must haves.) You don't have to bring clothes or return the clothes back later. It's just a fun way to be good stewards of what God has given us and a way to provide people with free apparel. Especially good for those changing sizes rapidly, be they expecting or losing weight (or gaining weight, I guess.)

I had fun helping people find cute clothes! My favorite was the red sweater ensemble that went out to one of my favorite people.

Thank you, Ufford and George for the construction labor!
Always taking donations...just a reminder!!!
Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Hello World said...

YO! I saw it firsthand and thought it was dope.

Hello World said...

Hey, this is really Mom.. I need a user name and passwd. Thanks for your work on the clothes closet! And the Next Step Room! YOU are a LEADER!