Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Who Is This?


Another Singer

Matt and I went to his concert at The Door in October; it was so much fun--The Door was sold out, so that made for a slightly uncomfortable evening for anyone with the slightest bit of claustrophobia or crowd sensitivity. I don't know for sure if I have any psycho. (short for psychological )disorders, but I made sure I was standing next to a fire exit.

Matt, on the other hand, was right in the middle of it all on the floor, with our video camera perched precariously in his hand, above his head, as he captured all of the body surfing--(We have it all on dvd now.)

Anyway, I think my favorite cds right now are the above artist's "illuminate" cd and anything by Sara Groves. Sara's lyrics are my favorite--they capture my thoughts, prayers, and experience so much that it's eerie.


So, I know this is easy, because he has such a unique look, but who is the featured artist?
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay, Bethany, you win! You are right! I don't know what you win! But, that's okay!