Sunday, March 06, 2005

Don't Read this if You're Not a Romantic


Matt and Amy

Oh, the pix is a sunset in Pendleton, SC, outside my grandparents' home.

I'm warning you--If you don't like to hear about romantic things-don't read this entry. Following is an email I just received from Matt on Friday. I"ll be honest, --We had a semi-argument Thursday night (though it was resolved that same evening.) (No, Sarah, it wasn't as funny, as the argument you saw last May when I was trying to make that cake.) I think we were just both tired. February was a hard month for us.

Anyway, Matt sent me this email Friday and we were able to go on a date Friday night (Thanks, Gigi for watching Simon!) We had yummy Chinese food and went to see The Jacket. And between chinese and the movie we walked around a park just like teenagers.

Okay, so skip this if you're not a romantic--I just thought it was a sweet email, and Matt might be embarassed so it might not be posted for long. Also, I cut and pasted as is, so all the sweet typos are from Matt.

I love Amy becuase...
she is beuatiful
she has a wonderful smile
she is fun to be with
she makes me and Simon laugh
she is a good cook
she is nice to small children
she loves God
she is fun on a road trip
she likes to hike
she is into ice cream
she watches Dr. Who with me
she listens to some of my stupid music
she is supportive of me
she tolerates mispellings
she is a great a grammer
she helps me write papers
she did some of my algebra homework in college
she is the best mom to Simon
she is a cool cousin
she is very polite
she is no fool
she is the smartest girl in the house
she has a great sense of style
she can see in color
she played flute once
she had a baby named Simon
she is so interesting
she likes to put her feet in cold water
she sometimes looks likes she from the 50's
she loves me

I hvae to go now. Bye

love Matt.


Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Matt is one smart guy. Love, GiGi