Tuesday, March 08, 2005

My Little Brother


My little brother

Well, when I was a teenager, he was more of a little bother, I hate to admit. I do wish I had been more of a nicer big sis in those teenage years.

Matt said once that little siblings do care about the approval of their bigger siblings, whether they will admit it or not.

Well, now I am trying to make up for it. I offer Scott all kinds of services--dating advice, matchmaking services, and fashion services, as I have picked out clothes for him, and offered shopping venue suggestions when asked. Also, Scott comes to me with spiritual and social dilemmas, too. I don't know why, I think I give too much cut and dry advice.

And Scott is a great uncle--doesn't seem to mind helping us out with Simon when needed! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Is this revenge? I can do that too. I know you love me. Don't you?
:)