Thursday, March 24, 2005

Simon gets Nebulized!


Simon gets Nebulized!

Simon is sick!!! We had a rough night last night. Poor Simon was coughing, coughing, coughing. So sad. I had to hold him upright to help him sleep.

So this morning, we took him to the doctor. He has bronchialitis (?) We went to the pharmacy and picked up a couple of prescriptions and a nebulizer as seen in the photo.
Poor baby.


Also throwing up.

This is our first all out day and night altering sickness. Matt and I feel similar to the
post Hilltop exhaustion and deliurium
. I don't know if that's a word.


Why is it after 11 and we are still up? Matt just decided to take the footboard off our bed.
No kidding at 11:00 p.m. He just went outside to get a toolery of which I do not know the name, maybe a wrench or something.


Oh, no, Simon just woke up with a dirty diaper.

I'm back the update is: dirty diaper, I walked into the now jutting out piece of metal at the end of our bed where the footboard used to be, I might need stitches, and Simon just vomited again and is running a fever.

We have to laugh or cry. But we're laughing.


No comments: