Saturday, March 19, 2005

Our Little Carrot Face


Carrothead tried Carrots for the First Time

Yep, Simon tried carrots yesterday. Good thing he ate them, because I had already cooked and pureed 3 lbs. of carrots. So now we have almost 50 frozen ice cubes of carrots.

This baby food thing is kind of fun. Today, I'm planning on cooking several pounds of sweet potatoes in the oven, and then scooping out the middle for him and freezing it.

Oh, yesterday we put together a toy for Simon. It's Bounce Bounce Baby from Target. He LOVES it! He is Mr. Big Boy, standing up and all. I like it because he can stand/jump, but not walk in it, which lets us prolong baby proofing a little longer.

Oh, I'll take some good pix of him today in his cool toy. Maybe we'll take it with us to EAST DALLAS while we eat yummy food.

OH, and for those coming over to play CRANIUM tonight, see you around 6??

Later.

Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Hello World said...

just wanted to say hello. Simon looks kind of chubby in this pic...cool. That was the consensus at the Gilbert house. Later

Amy said...

I know, I think he looks chubby, too, but his weight is in the 50th percentile, only average. I think it's his chubby cheeks!