Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Katie B.


Picture Archive

Katie sang a solo two weeks ago that was so beautiful--does anyone know the name of the song? I realy liked it--I need to listen to it again to really understand it, though. Was it talking about both our heavenly and earthly father or just one or the other? Anyway, I'm no critic, but I think Katie has a real talent for singing.

I'm disappointed about this coming Sunday. I want to go hiking with the teens, but I'm not sure if I could/should take Simon. I have a "snugli" I can wear and hold him (or more likely Matt can wear and hold him.) But I'm not sure if that's safe in case we were to fall even though the trails are a distant cousin to intense hiking. And my mom and dad will be leaving after church, driving to Mississippi to see Kelly and Corey. Mom and Dad are my Simon stand-by's, when available. Next week might be hard on us, with mom and dad being out of town--(to see Kelly and Corey and to go to New Orleans for a couple of days with my mom's parents.)

Ah, well. If that is my disappointment for the week, I shall surely count my blessings.

Why is Simon crying? I should go find out. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Hello World said...

I liked that song too. The tune has left me though. I think I'll be going to MS/New Orleans also. So you're really hangin on a string. Not really.

Amy said...

Used to be called the dallas nature center--i'm not sure where it is. you 'd have to ask matt.