Friday, March 25, 2005

We survived last night!


We survived last night!

Last night was a test, but I guess we passed.

I literally held Simon upright for hours, until my back hurt too much. Poor Simon. We will do anything for him, though. Hopefully we will be through this sickness before Easter. (Simon has a cute Easter outfit from Gigi!)

Oh, for breakfast this morning, we had yummy banana nut muffins with real bananas and pecans, freshly ground hazelnut coffee, and chocolate covered strawberries that I made last night in the midst of it all.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the prayers. Your mom called and gave us some helpful advice about how to give it to Simon. We haven't given him any today--read my blog and you'll know why, but later today we're going to try it.