Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Sister and Brother-in-law


Kelly and Corey

Well, this entry might be short because Simon is crying. He is teething--his top two teeth are coming in.

Kelly and Corey live in Mississippi, where they have a really cool house next to a lake. They have dogs and cats, too, which I admit, I don't understand. I think I have a big flaw when it comes to animal sensitivity. What kind of person doesn't like pets??? I probably shouldn't admit that.

Kelly and Corey are good people for advice about all kinds of stuff. I recently called Kelly when I was overwhelmed about something, and she knows where I'm coming from.

And they love Simon, which is a big plus. Corey's trying to brainwash him with a Harley Davidson bib! I know they would totally spoil him, if they lived closer. Even from a distance (is that a song?), they're doing a pretty good job of it. Any moms out there should try the PraiseBaby dvds. Kelly and Corey bought one for Simon and he loves it! It's basically Baby Einstein to praise and worship music. Actually, I think it's better than Baby Einstein.

The only bad thing about Corey is that he is a psychologist instead of a psychiatrist. That means he can't prescribe medicine! Somedays, I think I need some! Later.Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Hello World said...

They're ok I guess. Just kidding. Im really looking forward to seeing them soon. I dont know if its because its them or because I'll be on vacation but...that sounds bad doesn't it. Yeah, but any way you look at it I do like them. They are my family. :)

Hello World said...

"Personality" ? Are you sure about that. Wouldn't it be dogality. Just thinkin