Saturday, May 03, 2008

Adorable Snapshots

All dressed up for a walk !
Simon showed me the needle and thread that he said was like a "fishing pole."
So, there you go:  what a boy will say about sewing.
Simon and his new 'young man' haircut!  
He is wearing his "Baseball Dog" t-shirt.
Explanation:  the other day he was at the park with my mom.  According to mom, there was an 8 year old boy who was trying to recruit people to either be on his "team."  From what I understand, only mom and Simon paid the little boy any attention.  The park was VERY BUSY with kids. The little boy said he was "MadDog" and Simon could be "SliceDog."  He asked mom to be "MadPitBull-Dog" but mom declined.  The little boy had Simon bark, I guess for some sort of try-out.  Then, he coached Simon on correct barking.  So, when we put this shirt on Simon with a dog on it, Matt said it could be his "SliceDog Shirt."  Simon, said, "No, this is my Baseball-Dog Shirt."  (There is a baseball on the t-shirt as well.)
More of our sewing table.  Friends Shelly and Stephanie came over and I made the biggest step towards becoming a bit of a seamstress -- taking out my machine.

Best compliment received as a mother:  "She (Evie) has a mama who smooches on her like she was someone else's baby."  My friend Crystal spent a day over here and saw how much I kiss and hug on my kids ... She thought that is how people usually love on other people's kids, lots of affection, but with their own, maybe they are less likely to sit and smooch on them :)
Simon enjoys placing Evie's toys along the borders of her quilt.

Matt has pretty much lost his heart to ladies - twice !

The next three pictures were taken in succession ... Enjoy the Fall !



Simon, our little man, reading the book that came with our new grill.
He liked going to the 'man store' to pick out a grill with daddy.

CUTIE PATOOTIE !!!  

No comments: