Wednesday, June 27, 2007

What Simon would Look Like with a Haircut




I took these pix while Simon was in the bath last night. They kind of show what it would be like if we cut his curls in the back. Matt came home mid-bath and thought I had actually cut Simon's hair! He was a bit relieved b/c he thought Simon looked like a girl. I think if we cut his hair, it has to be pretty short, not just with 'front' curls. The last pix is of Simon around Christmas last year (2006) with his short haircut!

Simon is in the habit of asking, "Are you happy?" if he sees someone smiling or laughing. Then he says, "I'm happy. Simon's happy."

We're trying to work on quick cleaning or 'pick up' with Simon. We use a kitchen timer and if he isn't done when it goes off, well then he gets a quick reprimand/rod and a second chance to clean up quickly. If he is tired, I usually don't set the timer, and I clean with him or either I wait until after nap to have him clean up.

No comments: