Monday, June 04, 2007

Last Installment of Ringgold Photos






I love the pix of Simon clad in green on the screened porch. He looks like a little explorer or a child from the 70s or early 80s. Simon is seen exploring the yard with Papa. There's a picture of Simon's legs after the walk that morning! Simon didn't notice or care that he was bleeding. Very much a little boy, Simon is! The picture of the house is the house in Rome that Matt's parents lived at when he was born and for a year or so afterwards. It is one of two houses that Matt grew up in. Matt and I were born in the same 'hospital' in Rome, Georgia. Matt's parents moved out of Rome in early 78 and my parents moved to Rome in late 1978. From discussion, it seems that my parents were planning to build in the same neighborhood that Matt's parents had lived in...(but then my parents moved to Mobile, AL).
A shapshot outside of the Senior Center in Rome, GA (where we met up with my mom and grandparents).

No comments: