Monday, June 04, 2007

A Child's Entertainment






All of my "golf" pictures were dark!!! Simon loved his 25 cent golf-club set from America's Thrift Store! I think our Wii at home has built in him a love for the games of golf, tennis, bowling, baseball, and, unfortunately, boxing. He is the only 2 year old I know who will stop and watch golf or tennis or bowling on television!
The piano picture shows his eraser perched on the piano. Simon was pretty attached to this eraser during his stay in Ringgold. Always asking, "Where's my eraser?"
As you can see in the Diet Coke Zero pix, the eraser is used to help bowl.
Simon poses with his Mr.PotatoHead glasses right before getting taking a shower. We have a pix of Matthew when he was two also wearing Mr.Potatohead glasses. Maybe I should get that pic scanned and then post it ???
Simon is seen in the last picture helping stir the pancake batter on Saturday morning...

No comments: