Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Interesting Play and Discovering Ants






Simon is guilty of the construction mishap.

I am guilty of the pig and the mouse. I am not sure if what is pictured is actually part of the food cycle or not.

Outside today, Simon discovered ants! He got down on his hands and knees to inspect them running to and fro. I think they are busy with some remnants of Sunday's birthday party.

Simon and I just finished a snack/lunch of watermelon. This sweet child loves his watermelon! I think I should come up with a little bit more food for him/us before naptime. I think we are about to do an exercise video together before naptime. Simon is adorable trying to exercise along with the video. He loves to count aloud; I think it is helping him learn his numbers.

Speaking of Simon, we need to get him to sing "How Great is our God" on video. It is so adorable to hear him singing!

Connie and a group of 6 teens from WBC came up for a tour of GFA and for prayer meeting yesterday. We all ate at McDonalds together before prayer meeting. It was easy having the girls watch and play with Simon in the PlayPlace. I think it is only Simon's 3rd time to eat at McDonalds. Matt was noting how even though we ate a lot, we didn't feel full, except kind of a sick feeling of fullness. I didn't feel the 'sick fullness' but it was odd to eat more that I would normally, yet not feel full. Well, there's nothing like the great American McDonalds once in a while!

No comments: