Friday, August 18, 2006

August Does Not Equal Autumn






The top pix is Sunday before Sunday school started and everyone was milling about with coffee and donuts. I just discovered some exciting news about Pirates of the Caribbean. We had gone to see the movie for Matt's birthday, and even though I am not really into the Pirates series, the movie has such a cliff-hanging ending that even I wanted to see the next movie. (Great marketing ploy by Disney.) Well, we were leaving the theatre the night before with Scott and I commented, "Wouldn't it be great if Disney secretly filmed the next movie at the same time and then in just a few months released it?" Matt said, "Yeah, but they could never do that and keep it a secrety; there are spies everywhere." Well, before Sunday school started, the informed youth of America told us, in fact, that Disney had almost done this very thing. (But not in secret.) They filmed the third movie at the same time as the 2nd to save in production costs, and the third movie will be released soon. (I don't know how to define soon.) Of course, this is all "off the record" as I am prone to say!

Simon touching his toes, how sweet!

Simon eating. These three pictures might all seem the same, but I love how each one captures a different expression.

No comments: