Saturday, July 08, 2006

Old News




I am sitting in a Starbucks in Clemson, South Carolina with my brother Scott. Hmm...wish they were actually brewing coffee, but it is closed. We are using the wireless internet though. Free internet. Nice.

Here are some old pix that I feel the need to post before posting present pics. Matt, Simon and I spent some time with Ashley and Matt a few Sundays ago. We went to church with them, had Panda Express afterwards which seems to be a tradition, shopped at World Market, and had ice cream a la Matt afterwards where he works.

My clearest memory of that day is Simon running up and down the sides of the stage, thinking the wheelchair ramp was a slide; Simon running on the stage with the biggest and cutest rubber ducky that I've ever seen, thanks to A & M's mom. A very nice day and Simon was a trooper until he crashed when we got home around 3 or 4 -- there's a pix of him sleeping on the floor.

No comments: