Saturday, June 24, 2006

Three Poses




I like the different expressions that Simon seems to make in these shots. He is wearing a shirt mom bought him that day; I think it makes him look like a little man!

Mom also bought Simon some shoes and had his feet sized at Stride Rite. Hmm, should I feel bad that he was wearing a size 5 but is really a size 6.5 or 7 ? Simon now has a pair of brown shoes that look like his daddy's. Very similar. Maybe I'll post a side by side pix one day.

Writing of future pix...I should mention I will try and post one of Simon in his boots. When Simon receivev his new shoes, it prompted me to see what size his boots were. (They are a size 7) Simon was given a pair of cowboy boots by little Jacob when Simon was born. They were Jake's when he was a little lad.

So, I put the boots on Simon and he loved them! He seemed to realize they were special. He just giggled and tried to walk, but kept falling. He would just laugh and laugh. He fell over so many times and seemed to practically do a somersault. Ah, maybe I should see if I can post video somehow on this blog. It is hard to describe in words how utterly hilarious Simon can be!

I am blogging tonight in on my bed with our new (to us) laptop! I guess we are officially a Macintosh home as our desktop and laptop are both Apple. Matt bought a wireless router tonight and became a computer geek for a few minutes, but now we have wireless!

Ebay--Matt got an awesome deal on this laptop. We are still selling things on Ebay as the notion strikes us. We were cleaning out Simon's room today and came across two "collectibles" (loosely termed) that we think we can part with. A Mickey Mouse phone and a Will Ferrell Jack in the Box from Elf. You should search for them on Ebay and see if you can find us. Oh, Matt just told me he is going to wait until after this next weekend to list them. I think he will put a link to a movie where you can see the jack in the box in action. Ah, but this is but a tease as it won't be for sale for another week or so. Just be patient--paradise is right around the corner and Pedro will make your wildest dreams come true.

No comments: