Saturday, July 08, 2006

Kelly, Corey, and Alex



Alex and Simon sharing the back seat of the Camry after a crazy vehicle musical chairs thingamajig that I truly have no energy to explain. But what fun it was for them to be together in a car!

We saw the new Superman movie. Thumbs up, but I'm easy to please sometimes. Nacho Libre made me laugh much harder, though. I saw that before we left with Matt and Scott. Funny sitting next to Sayrah who had NEVER SEEN any of the Superman movies. But she knew about the whole Kryptonite thing somehow.

Kelly and Corey just moved a couple of weeks ago to Georgia, though they live minutes from South Carolina. Corey just finished his doctorate, and we are all proud of him and are rejoicing with them (Phillipians) as he will be a professor of Counseling at Toccoa Falls.

I heard a pastor comment once on the passage in Phillippians where it says to "Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn." He said it was often easier for Christians to mourn with those who mourn that to rejoice with those who rejoice. Just a thought that came into my tired brain.

No comments: