Saturday, July 08, 2006

Missions Conference




Last weekend, thought it seems like last month, GFA hosted their Renewing Your Passion Conference at the Gaylord in Texas. The photos are of some attendees that we knew and we blessed to spend time with that weekend. There is cameraman Matt. Ah, how life changes sometimes. I remember when the first week of June was filled with videotaping Hilltop. There's not a pix of Matt and I together because we really didn't see each other. Even though we were staying at the Gaylord, which isn't comparable to Hilltop, we both felt like we had just 'survived' a week at camp as far as our energy depletion.

Top Ten Conference Highlights: worship, serving, visiting, teaching, helping, the Gaylord and all its craziness, especially the all night cafe, wireless internet pretty much everywhere, the in room coffee that was the best coffee I have truly ever made, quiet times on the balcony with the aforementioned coffee, mint oreos with the girls on the third floor, walking with Cathy in the morning, ... I think I may have mentioned more than 10. Notice the first five are not quite tangible so I guess that means they are more lasting.

No comments: