Monday, April 03, 2006

Simon Explores




About the pix: Last Thursday I found Simon in his room with only his head sticking out of his little side table. I had to run and get the camera. These are a few of the impromptu shots.

Here is an update.
Sarah is here.

Acquire the Fire was motivational.
Highlights:
RENEW YOUR MIND
HATE THE LIE
BATTLECRY.COM
THE WAR IS ON

12 girls stayed here Friday night. Fun. I like being around people for extended times in a relaxed environment.
The weather is gorgeous.
Sarah and I gardened today. Tilling and such.


Matt, Simon, Sarah, and I had a picnic for dinner.
Frisbee golf afterwards.
Sarah hit a frisbee that landed right next to a duck on her eggs.
Matt had to get the frisbee because it was kind of a scary predicament.
I tried to find my cellphone to call Ashley P.'s mom.
Realized we probably lost it on the 'frisbee golf course' outside.
Matt had to ride around on his bike after 9:00 in the dark on the greenbelt while I called my phone repeatedly.
Found the phone.
Right next to the mother duck.
She must be really annoyed with us.

No comments: