Wednesday, April 19, 2006

A Look Back





Here are some pix back from when Sarah was here a couple of weeks ago.

Simon has some jelly (from IKEA of all places) on his chin--you can see it in the pix with Sarah, especially.

Sarah is an IKEA junkie now.

Wednesday is 'park' day for the McDaniel family where we just have sandwiches or something really easy (crackers and cheese) so that we have optimum time for playing outside. Tonight we went for a walk and then let Simon play in the backyard while I read some funny parts of a book I'm reading aloud to Matt.

Last Thursday we GRADUATED from New Staff Training at Gospel for Asia. Whoo-hoo! It's such a blessing to know you are where the Lord wants you to be!

Now for some sad news--We didn't take any digital pix of Simon on Easter. I"ll try and recreate the outfit sometime and take a pix. But I won't pretend it's an Easter pix (Mom!).

Okay side story: We have easter pix one year of us three kids, Kelly and I in dresses and Easter hats and I think Scott is wearing a little clip on tie with a 'suit.' THE PIX WEREN'T TAKEN ON EASTER! Mom said she was too stressed that morning so she 'recreated' in later. Seriously, we are even holding Easter baskets in the pix, I think.

1 comment:

Corey, Kelly, Alex, Blaize said...

What a beautiful boy! I bet it feels great to be right smack dab in the midle of God's will.

:)

Corey