Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Just One More


This was on Sunday while we were enjoying the nice weather (though the wind was strong enough to knock you down)! I heard it was going to rain all week, so I have been taking Simon outside every chance we get, expecting in advance for us to have cabin fever. But, it's still dry and it's Tuesday night...where is the rain?

I guess the rain clouds are waiting for our GFA picnic on Thursday! Oh, so much to look forward to on Thursday. GFA picnic. We're signed up to bring chips and SALSA. Hot, I think, so I'll have to use both jalapenos (see previous post.)

Also, on Thursday, I hear that SARAH is flying in! I'm not sure when exactly (hint, hint) but hopefully she'll let us know soon. 10 days of sharing our everyday life with Sarah. I am so glad she is coming. I really have been needing some extra help around here...cleaning, cooking, ironing, folding, dusting, vacuuming, shoveling, raking, gardening, etc. :) :) :)

And Friday-Saturday is Acquire the Fire and we have 10 girls staying here Friday night.

Um, Friday is Nancy's birthday, so I know I'll be a little sad, but mostly just prayerful for her.

I asked Matt if is was okay if some girls came over next Thursday to watch the new Pride and Prejudice and he said, "What is it with girls and Pride and Prejudice? That's all I hear. Pride and Prejudice. Have you seen the new Pride and Prejudice? Do you want to play the Pride and Prejudice board game?" I wonder if he is being funny about the board game or if it is something I should ask for for Mother's Day........

No comments: