Thursday, April 20, 2006

Today on the Nature Channel






Simon--straight from a safari!

Simon and I are about to head out to the grocery store; we're out of two staples--bananas and milk. Friday is my grocery shopping day, but I'll make an exception this once. I'm trying out a new housekeeping schedule that is really working well for Simon and I. Laundry only on Wed. and Saturday. I used to feel like I was behind on laundry, if there were ever clothes in the hamper. Restricting it to two days cuts back on useless washing and unnecessary guilt!

Simon has his own broom and dustpan; I'll have to take a pix of that someday!

From the safari to the grocery store..."Oh, the places I'll go," Simon says!

1 comment:

Hello World said...

When I looked at this post for the first time last night there was this music on, on the t.v(yikes), that sounded like circus music, it really fit the story line
You've written a lot since I last visited, bad brothering blogging bystandaring of me...Enjoy Nahna time:)