Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The Men In My Life




I think these pictures are adorable!

Matt enjoys working in the yard; he is a hard worker. Really that would be an understatement. Last week he trimmed hedges and did lots of miscellaneous chores outside. Now that we have a lawnmower (on loan from Kelly and Corey), Matt was able to cut the grass! He also 'uncovered' a 'new to us' patio that was covered in mulch...?

Sarah and I have tilled the side 'garden,' and we plan to buy some high grade soil tomorrow to mix in with our old soil. We plan on planting tomatoes, bell peppers, and squash.
Yummy. What a harvest that might be! Matt and I have always been gone for a big chunk of the summer, so I am enjoying the chance to try my luck with a summer garden.

I made homemade bread for Sarah. It would go well with her 'Anti-Atkins' t-shirt.
I made the salsa again, so I guess it is part of my limited kitchen repertoire.

The laundry is calling my name, and I think I'll answer...

2 comments:

Corey, Kelly, Alex, Blaize said...

Wow how precious. miss you guys.

Corey

Hello World said...

I hope you have some of that great salsa tomorrow night...hint hint