Thursday, June 15, 2006

Simon and Alex are cousins!





The top pix is of Simon in Alex' baby carrier/seat. I guess Simon recognized it and wanted to reflect upon the past or something.

Simon and Alex on the couch -- just waiting for Alex to tip over! The other shots following this pose are humorous -- in one pix, it looks like Simon is attacking Alex' eye, in other pix, Alex just tips over, the next pix has Alex crying with Simon looking befuddled, and then the next pix has Alex being picked up by an adult and Simon is now crying.

Aunt Amy. Hmmm, sometimes it just dawns on me that I am an aunt. Hmmm, I think Auntie Amy or Auntie Ames. Not too much you can do with the name Amy. I guess we'll see what little Alex comes up with. We wanted Kelly to be Aunt KayKay, but Simon calls her Kiki.

Alex looks so cute in these pictures!

No comments: