Thursday, June 15, 2006

Soundtrack






Simon fell ill Friday evening through early Saturday morning. One bath, one shower, and one sponge-off later, he was settled into a fitful's night sleep next to me--we put a twin mattress in his room on the floor and I slept with him both Friday and Saturday night. Matt also fell ill. He had to cancel his early Saturday morning cross-country bike ride.

Last Wednesday, we went to the park and road bikes with Simon in his trailer. We went to Arbor Hills in Plano and stayed on the paved roads with Simon. Then, I took Simon to the playground while Matt explored the off-road trails. AND...he saw a mountain lion! Not a bobcat, the tail was too short. At least it was a baby one (sort of). I asked if he was scared, and he said he definitely started pedaling faster.

We've eaten squash and cucumber from our garden on several occassions. I wish I had planted zuchinni, but everytime I went to Home Depot, they were out of it, and I think it would definitely be too late now.

We just finished eating and Simon said this sentence for the first time : "Bye-bye eat." You'll have to read another post to really get the gist of that.

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Yes
Nice Pics