Tuesday, April 26, 2005

CHLOE'S BAPTISM


PICTURE ARCHIVE

I'm posting this pix of 3/5 of the Curiel family to remind myself that I am going to Chaz' surprise 13th birthday party this weekend! If anyone wants to go, Tamitha sent an "in general" invitation to the church. We have to be there by 4 to surprise Chaz at 4:30. You can call me for their address and then we can mapquest it. (They have moved to far north Garland!)

This pix is from Chloe's baptism; it was my first 'poolside' baptism. Five years ago, come this May 28th, Chloe was the flower girl in our Pendleton, South Carolina Wedding! Yay, it will be our five year anniversary.

What a celebration-filled weekend ahead--Chaz on Saturday, Ashley on Sunday (graduation tea), and Sunday, May 1st, is my sister Kelly's birthday!Posted by Hello

No comments: