Friday, April 22, 2005

What Are You Looking At?


Simon is thinking, "What are mommy and daddy doing?
They take pictures of every little thing; it's like the parent paparazzi."


Simon update: much better with the new prescription that we've had for a week; I'm thankful, and I wish we'd gotten the prescription for it so much sooner! The albuterral just didn't help! I think he's almost all better.

GFA update: (Gospel for Asia)
We went Tuesday night and we were announced to the staff as new staff members. We were excited that Brother K.P. was there to speak that night, as we will be under his leadership. It was humbling to be welcomed so warmly into such an organization/ministry/family. Mom and Dad came, too, and I think they feel better about the whole life change after getting a better glimpse of GFA's heart.
I know a lot of ya'll have clicked on the ad we have on this blog for the free book; I think it must just take awhile for it to come...BUT, for those who haven't, if you're willing, click on the ad for the free book and I think it takes about 4-6 weeks. That way ya'll can know more about the ministry and its effectiveness and you'll be reassured that we're not joining up with a crazy prophet and about to go live in a compound or something :)
They are really understaffed right now in the home office, and they want Matt to come in as soon as possible, but Matt is under contract for the rest of the school year, and we have camp and other obligations in June. We'll be raising support in May/June, and Matt will go ahead and start around the first of July. I'll write more later.

Life update:
I have to/get to go up to my mom's school at lunch today. The principal said the teacher's could get an hour lunch today if they could get a parent to come in and watch the class for thirty minutes before lunch. So, I'm going to go watch her class for her, and she is going to show off Simon during that 30 minutes. She wants her colleagues to see how "he is growing so beautifully."

I'm meeting Lisa tonight at her place to go walking/jogging. Yay! Exercising with friends is so much easier! Matt is trying to invite himself, too, so he can hang out with Jacob and Bethany. Well, maybe we'll let him tag along...just this once...


1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks, Kelly. We've been praying for Corey since we heard the news yesterday. Love you guys!