Friday, November 14, 2008

Mission Impossible



In the above video, I was hoping to get footage of Evie finally "really" crawling, but as I videotaped, she reverted back to her classic "army crawl."  Either way, she has some pretty cool maneuvers.




If you watch carefully, the last two seconds or so, you can see some breakdance improv.


Simon trying out some dance techniques to "Shackles" by Mary Mary.
It was hilarious.
I love the pirouette at the end !





Just a little "traditional" crawling can be seen here.

6 comments:

Megan Fletcher said...

so absolutely adorable!

Beth said...

Wow, how cute are they?!! I had no idea your choice of music was so...diverse. And I'm not sure about the game of fetch, but...

Yah, I'm just kidding. Simon is highly entertaining, and Evie is just...I just want to squeeze her! :-)

tony and teressa said...

wow!! teressa and I just sat here and cracked up again and again at these videos. I think we watched the first one about 4 or 5 times!! The army crawl in the beginning is hilarious. she sure is fast. And simons dances... its good to see how creative he is, i like that new dance move he created; "the self wedgie dance." amy these are so great!!!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the laugh! That first one is hilarious. Evie is so funny going after that ball (or block, or whatever it is), and Simon's a great dancer! Cute, cute!

banderclip said...

awww they are so adorable!

Tonya Kelly said...

Mason and I are loving these videos!! They are so cute!!