Saturday, May 06, 2006

Life Unveiled






Here is the McDaniel Home, unveiled somewhat! I should warn you that on my next post there are no less than FOURTEEN pictures that I want to share from our trip to the Arboretum with Nana.

About the pix: Since gardening is so new to me, I am very easily enthralled by the grandeur of it all. The first pix is showing how strawberries grow. The white blooms are what you see first (after the initial pods.) And then, the middle part of the bloom overtime becomes a strawberry! We have our first tomato on the vine.

You can see Simon playing with his toolshed--(yay for garage sales!) There was a big community garage sale this morning, at a recreation center, but I didn't wake up early enough for that one! We had all night prayer last night, so we came home around 4:00 and slept in until almost noon!

Simon in his bath; these were the only family-friendly photos I could post! The little boats are adorable, though he doesn't quite know what they are for yet.

Simon on the couch watching a PraiseBaby or some other children's movie. He gets SO excited when he gets to watch one--and he gets this very contented, zoned-out expression. I am all for short (30 min.) movies in moderation. I think it helps his concentration skills; plus, sometimes I'm doing 'chores' that are dangerous when he is underfoot.

No comments: