Monday, May 22, 2006

Revolving Doors





We just had to say good bye to our last extended-guest that we have on our calendar! Kellie stayed a week and left last Wednesday. So, our calendar is open for those who want to plan a visit!

We had such a pleasant time with Kellie; she always seems to bring such clarity, encouragement, and peace with her. I think that is just the fruit of the spirit in season.

Speaking of seasons, we have several tomatoes (still green on the vine), a couple of growing (but slightly deformed) bell peppers, and more squash that you could count on both hands!

The disc golf pix is one of my favorites--so many different poses and expressions. Matt is with his 'retrieving pole,' though I heard he disregarded the whole pole concept and just jumped in the quite questionable creek for his disc. Some things never change and always make me smile!

Yesterday Matt hung up white Christmas tree lights in our backyard on our trees. It was picture perfect until one strand started blinking sporadically. This is the same strand that somehow makes it back to our tree every year...and everything is peaceful until it randomly starts blinking! AGH-we need to find a place to buy a couple of white strands of Christmas lights, but in May? Actually, I think I"ll just ask my mom if we can have/borrow a couple of strands??? (Mom, if you read this, this is an official request for the Christmas light favor...)

1 comment:

D said...

I've got white lights, Amy. Bug me about them.