Monday, March 20, 2006

Detour Ahead



We made a slight detour as we drove 'home' to Ringgold one afternoon.

We actually took the advice of SO MANY roadside signs beckoning us to SEE RUBY FALLS. Well, we didn't have time nor the desire to see it, but we wanted to have our pix made right outside it. Yes, this place does exist; it's not a Southern legend. I've never been there; I think Matt has. Everyone says its not worth the money, that it's just a cave with 'waterfalls' on which they shine a red flourescent light. I don't know if that's true.

Pix on the Left: Yes, the Basket Queen outside a Basket Shed--my true castle. I am a basket case.

Pix on the Right: Matt and Amy prove that Ruby Falls does exist. I am married to the best man on earth! Hopefully, others married feel the same way (not about Matt...but you get my point.)

No comments: