Monday, March 20, 2006

The Trip Begins


PTL for our minivan! It really was an answer to prayer! You can ask us how sometime, if you want! Our van is packed full--lots of Simon stuff, lots of support trip stuff. To the right you can see the ultimate missionary baggage: a display table.

One night we were driving and I was talking to Kellie H. on the phone. Matt pulled over to reposition our display table, as it kept moving around. I told Kellie that Matt was repositioning a table. She said, "Oh, your display table!" I didn't even know it was called a display table until then! I think I played it off, like I knew. Ah, but now she reads this and I am exposed for the new missionary that I am! In all seriousness, Kellie said those two words 'display table' with such familiarity and normalcy that it was memorable as such.

This is the 1st of 10 blog posts from our trip. You are FOREWARNED, yet ENCOURAGED to read on.

No comments: