Monday, March 02, 2009

Loving Those Kiddos

Matt snapped this picture one weekend morning.
It's truly a treat to get cuddles from my little kiddos.

Simon and I camped in the living room one Saturday night when Matt was going to be out late.  Matt had a great time at a Mavs game with Tony, and Simon and I enjoyed homemade hot cocoa and lots of stories.  He fell asleep in my arms!  
That doesn't happen much with a 4 year old!
A playdate at the park with some friends!
They were pretty intense about those Capri Suns!

Evie with one of her 'walkers.'  
Simon 'made' these placecards for dinner the other night.
He only needed help spelling Gigi, Scott, and Matt.
And Kindergarten in August!  Where is time going???
"Do you want to do that, Mama?  Turn your gold into cash?"
Simon and I diligently worked a sourdough starter for Friendship Amish bread for 10 days.  For the commitment there, we scored some awesome Amish bread.  Simon wasn't really as helpful and intrigued with the process as I had imagined.  Besides, everytime he 'mushed' the bag, I was afraid he would bust the bag and fermented milk would go everywhere.
Oh well, it is going fast.  I had to put a piece aside for our friend Casey.  We heard from the wifely grapevine that he is a big fan of Amish bread..... :)

1 comment:

Summer said...

Ooooh! I really like your new table. I'm hoping to find a steal on a square high-counter table that with a leaf can seat 8-10. :)