Sunday, November 04, 2007

Going Home from the Hospital Pix



These are pictures of Evie in her take-home outfit which was also worn by me in January of 1979 when I came home from the hospital!

The ride home was fun, driving on Halloween on Elm Street! Simon was intrigued to have a passenger next to him. I sat in the back to watch Evie and make sure the newborn was okay in the car. She seems so small! I can't remember Simon this tiny...Well, I guess he wasn't since he weighed 8 lb, 3 oz at birth ...

Evie's little rash is improving each day and I am so thankful for that! It's hard to believe that it didn't hurt her, so I"m glad it is improving.

I am having trouble making myself sit and take it easy per doctors' orders, Matt's orders and friend's orders ... So, hence, the long detailed blogs as that is one way I can be productive while sitting.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Whoever picked out that outfit had really good taste:)

Crazy Hat Society said...

She's so precious! I love the "straight jacket" thing you've got going on. :-)

Did you say you had her natural? No drugs? wow! That's impressive!

Congratulations McDaniel family!