Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Music Men


We have been praying for a piano, and we were blessed with one by a GFA family! It's by far the biggest 'pass it on' that we have received. I think.

Matt's the musical one in our family; I hope Simon gets the musical genes, too. Actually, I think Simon already has a natural inclination to music and rhythm. There's a certain track on a cd of his that we all 'lip sync' together for. The song is the very hip, modern song, "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on a Bed." Well, regardless of how high the cd volume is, or how engaged we are in another activity, Simon ALWAYS notices when the song comes on. He gets these HUGE eyes and starts smacking his lips together (his version of lip syncing.)

Well, their smiles make me smile and then we smile and life is GOOD.

4 comments:

Amy said...

People?
(Is this a trick question?)

Amy said...

People?
(Is this a trick question?)

Amy said...

I meant my answer is people. I would rather have a child that enjoys people. But I accidentally posted twice. I can see where it looks weird and kind of off. "People?" (Is this a trick question??) I am so tired right now, though it's just about 9:00 p.m.

Corey, Kelly, Alex, Blaize said...

That is awesome that the Lord provided a piano. I bet Matt loves it! I hope we get to see you guys soon.
Today is the big day!
Kelly