Monday, February 27, 2006

Did I really grow up?


Caption: Simon eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Notice he is making the sign for "please." Also, you can note Toddlerwise on the dining table. Just a glimpse into our daily life.

So, did I really grow up?

I ask this question because I called my dad tonight to check on our van. We left it at his house yesterday and he took it for us today to the mechanic. (Sidenote: Praise the Lord for His protection as one of the front tires was in really POOR condition.) So, dad is also taking care of getting tires for us, too.

I asked if I could talk to mom, but she was at a school supply store, doing some errands for Scott--making some copies and getting some lamination done for him. So, although my parents should have the empty nest syndrome, here they are busy helping us!

We've been having lots of fun here--enjoying the warm weather! I can't believe it's supposed to be 87 degrees on Wednesday! The last two afternoons, we've gone outside with Simon and kicked a soccer ball around. It's like the warm weather brought with it so much energy. This evening we have played soccer, danced around the living room, and at one point, Matt was literally doing cartwheels...

No comments: