Monday, January 23, 2006

Futon Recovery




My Day on the Futon.

[Background: Matt is ill Sunday night; I fall ill Monday morning at 1:30. We were quarantined today (stomach virus.)]

First Futon Pix: Filling out paperwork due today for Woodland Park's Mission Conference.

Middle futon pix: My friendly yellow towel is handy in case I get sick again. Yep, Simon looks like he is getting away with something, but his daddy is watching him carefully as he felt the better of us two. Simon makes me smile!

Last Futon Pix: The end of Simon's day. We all cuddled on the futon with jello dessert. I had my first real meal of the day (dinner.) You can see the yellow towel is now being used to drape Simon's lap from orange jello. Then, we had family devotions. For music, we had a family singsong with Simon's toy cymbal, toy xylophone, and toy piano. He loved it! Then we read about FAITH and then we prayed.

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Sick is a strange thing. ITs both miserable and comforting. Good pics, Simon...is he really as cute as we think he is?