Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Scott

Yep, Today is Scott's 23rd birthday.

I'm trying to reach him on his cell phone so we can confirm dinner plans. I can tell he's on the other line by the way it rings. His phone is always ringing, so he uses it a lot, but it seems like he never actually calls anyone. Oh well, I'd hate to see that cell phone bill. Maybe I should offer to pay one month's bill for his birthday gift. Oh, I already bought him something. Okay, regardless, I'll call him right back, and if he answers by the third ring, I'll pay the bill. Okay, it rang more than 5 times, so that offer is off the table, little bro.

Someone's at the door. Hold on.

It was Scott, on the cell phone. I am not making this up. He continued to talk as I wished him Happy Birthday. I told him he just missed out on a golden opportunity. He is still talking and trying to open his bedroom door with his hands full of stuff and still talking.

Gotta publish. He's trying to read over my shoulder now.

No comments: