Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Photo Ops

With downtown Ringgold behind us
Come on in!
Dreamy-eyed child on Christmas Eve
We went to a candlelight service, and we took photos on the way to church - at the Depot - and afterwards I had a little photoshoot with Evie and her doll.
I hope Evie grows out out her parenting skills.
It looks like she is poking her doll in the eye ...
Now here's something you don't see every day ...
A family photo shoot around a cannon.
Here Evie is putting her doll into the cannon.
Again, I hope she grows out of her current parenting skills.

Looks like the baby didn't fit.
Oh, no, we've been shot!
"Let's get-em!"
Matt's parents and brother Ollie
Looks like they are working on the same team, at least.
Shazaam, it's a cannon!
Handsome!
Outside Nana's house before we left for church.
Stolen photo op outside Nana's house.
Simon looks so much like photos of Matt at this age.
This reminds me of a picture I have seen of Matt, as well.

No comments: