Saturday, January 19, 2008

Week 11






















With these first four pictures, I was going for what I thought would be a cool rotating effect ... didn't go so well.

Ruthie and Evie. Approx. 5 weeks apart on any given day. So cute in their unplanned, yet matching purple outfits.

In this post, there are pictures of Evie and her first bottle. She was the picture of flexibility, getting her first bottle amidst company. We might be having formula issues, but am hoping that maybe there is just a learning curve with formula and then her body will be adjusted. Just one bottle a day ...

There is also a picture of Matt and his first apple pie. We've enjoyed another one since. So, maybe that's why I am still not wearing many of my pre-Evie clothes.

And I simply love the last pictures of Simon and Lorena. With his little laptop and her purse they look so grown-up. They are 6 weeks apart in age (Simon is older).

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Simon is mr. cool, lol