Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Evie's Room






Beginning stages. Ow, my left fingers are frozen.
I have the Pottery Barn Star quilt hooks that I plan to use over her crib, hanging up a baby blanket and I need some small pink pillows for the futon, to pull in the pink quilt. And several things still to hang up and lots of organizing, but it is taking shape.
It is kind of sad not to have a guest room anymore. Simon talks about baby "Ebby". He says I am going to go get baby Ebby, and then he goes to the crib with his hands together, pretends to pick her up, change her diaper (either on the floor or he uses his stool to reach the changing table), and then puts her back in the crib. I thought it was ingenius, wondering where he learned it, but Matt pointed out that he is mimicking what we have done to/for him for the last 3 years!

No comments: