Monday, November 06, 2006

My Little Chef



These were taken last Friday. Simon went into the pantry and pulled out an apron because he saw me wearing one. I let him wear one, but I didn't let him help me cook since he had a cold!

I just put him down for a nap and went to check back with him a few minutes later. I don't know if he was imagining, daydreaming, hallucinating, or just talking, but ... he was staring up at the ceiling and saying, "Sky...pony, my pony....Sammy...Train, My train." Hmmm...

He rode a train at the mall yesterday with my parents. Hearing my mom's description of the afternoon, they were acting like tourists, getting the car stroller that you pay for at the mall, riding the train, and taking pictures like that was the greatest thing since...well, since he rode the pony with Scott the weekend before :) Yep, he is still talking about those two events quite vividly and with MUCH enjoyment.

No comments: