Friday, October 14, 2005

The Good Life


Cutey. Posted by Picasa

Simon is living the good life.

Sorry that we don't have internet access right now. We are waiting until we move to fix our computer situation.

Here is a family update.
Hope to close on our home a week from today, October 21st!
If that goes well, we hope to close on a property in Carrollton the following MOnday, Oct. 24th.

Pending tomorrow's home inspection in Carrollton,

I guess I should be stressed. We need to be packed and moved a week from today. (We haven't started yet.) My toothache is still there. Woke up at 3:00 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep b/c of the pain. I need to have extensive work done next week on my mouth, yes the week I should be packing. But, PTL the dental work, done in St.Louis by a GFA donor, will be free! And on the plane I'll be able to read and think and pray and not move much. I also finally decided on a home insurance quote and a new auto quote. Preferred Guardian is awesome (I hope) because they are going to save us $400 /year plus give us a much better than our current policy. Our home insurance will be the same as our current one which is great cause we expected an increase. The Lord is good. And, to respond to the first sentence in this paragraph, I am surprisingly not stresesd. Maybe crazy. Expecting some LATE nights next week, but that's okay.

I am a little sad that I just saw a new home on the market that is in the same neighborhood as the Cox Family, Tysons, and Walkers, I think. Bummer. (Kingspoint...I think it's in the neighbohood?...) Oh well, if the home inspection goes well tomorrow, then it's just another open door confirming the house we have a contract with. PLUS we are right across the street from a great place to sled on icy snow slush that we may get once in a good year. And, as Rachel pointed out, you have to get outside before 9:00 a.m. or it may melt.



No comments: