Sunday, June 05, 2005

Posers


Another Posed Pix

I think Matt looks really handsome in this pix.

We heard back from our graphic design artist at 'Missionarycards.com' and, unfortunately, none of our pix will work. Something about pixels... so, Matt has to reprogram our digital camera. So, the next time that we are together and presentable, we shall pose again.


I have many goals this week since Matt and Sarah have left me. One is to organize Simon's things for our June outings. I realize this sounds boring.

I was invited out to Shay and Kezia's new apartment to give decorating ideas. Yay! Also, Lisa said she was going to Gospel for Asia with me on Tuesday night. Also, I'm thinking about 'moving in' with my parents for some help with Simon, as well as people to ride bikes with or to see a movie! And Wed. or Thurs. I plan to go to Hilltop for a day and to stay in a hotel that night. So, really, my abandonment is limited and with a light in sight.

No comments: