Sunday, June 05, 2005

Moving


Moving

The crawling champion is on the move! Simon turned 10 months yesterday! Yesterday was a full day. Matt drove around town collecting last minute camp applications, collecting an all church check for camp, and turning in forms. All this so that our campers could get a free t-shirt! Yay! (Otherwise, he could have turned them in Sunday, but no free t-shirt.)

Sarah flew in yesterday just to turn in her forms for the free t-shirt. I think she'll go to camp, too. I am so thankful for NO traffic on the way to get her--only 35 minutes--record trip for me to DFW!

I embarrassed her by calling her back-twice-on the DFW payphone that she called me on. Let's all pray that Sarah gets a better cell phone battery or remembers to charge her handicapped battery!Posted by Hello

No comments: