Friday, June 17, 2005

Living It Up

This is my first pictureless post in awhile. I'm living it up here in Cartersville at the Q.I. I am by myself in the "Business Center" which is a little closet with a computer. But, hey, there is high-speed internet access and that is a blessing!

Papa's Surprise 70th birthday party was fun! He didn't expect a thing. Mom said the secret to a great surprise party is to have it 2 months after the birthday. (Papa's birthday was April 28th!)

We left Sunday after church for Ringgold, Jawjuh. We had planned on trekking in one day, but then we decided to stay for church and hear the kids share their testimonies and to see Scotty BAPTISED! New Creations are exciting.

Good news--We were able to stay with the Humbles in Brinkley! We had two missionary meeting last week and one impromptu one tonight.

WEll, I must go. Matt and I are going to live it up here in Cartersville, Jawjuh. The nightlife here is something to blog about for sure.

1 comment:

Hello World said...

Jawjuh? IS that a new Simon word or something