Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pendleton, SC last November with Evie

In November Evie and went to spend some time with my grandmother in Pendleton, South Carolina. When my grandfather passed away last August, I made plans with my grandma to come spend time with her that fall.
It worked out that my sister and her three children came for part of the time.
Evie and her boy cousins had a blast, and we took cute pictures of Mylie.
Due to age differences, Mylie wasn't as interactive :)

Evie and Blaize
Just months apart
Evie on the plane.
She was more fascinated with having her own seatbelt than with flying.
Evie and Mylie
Evie, Alex, Blaize
Love those curls!
On both of them!
Adorable!
Look at her beautiful hands!
Do not mess with this kid!
That's all folks!

1 comment:

Braley Mama said...

I love all that red hair!! And I love your daughters name, beautiful!!!