Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year Picture Updates


Pictures of Our House this Christmas
Not very many pic - shame on me


Check out Matt's beautiful job with our backsplash


Simon filling out his Operation Child shoebox
And shopping in Gospel for Asia's gift catalog


The best part of Christmas
Contrary to Simon's expression


Our tree was right in the middle of our kitchen,
since our livingroom was garage-sale central.


We have been 'living' in the kitchen more than ever!
It's really nice since that is where I spend so much time anyway.


Our tv is back in our 'den' - we didn't have room for it anymore in the kitchen once we put the Christmas tree up.

Simon's former room is our new living room.

I don't have a picture of it, but it's a very cozy space easy to keep
clean and clutter free.

Here's hoping we find some other Christmas pictures - maybe on grandparent's cameras or aunt and uncle's cameras ....

2 comments:

Tania (ttg photography) said...

I love your new set up at the house! Simons faces crack me up. He is a great photography subject. I have more Christmas pics if you want to look through them later. :) see you tonight!

Love,

Tania
Ttgphotography.com

Mike and Jessi Johnson said...

Hi! I forgot you had a blog. Actually, I kinda forgot about all blogs lately that don't include the words CVS, ECB, Walgreens or clearance. :) I love the Christmas pictures. Simon looks just like his cousins. Weird! House pics are great too - Where are the living room pics though? You could've posted the ones from Matt's C.List sale post. ;) Let me know when you want to do something or are ready to start pricing/sorting...